Want the opportunity to promote your products and services to over 250 senior leaders from schools and colleges across the UK?
Get in touch with one of the media sales team to discuss how you can best interact with this audience.
T 020 7265 4173
E [email protected]
Now in its 10th year, Optimus Education’s Mental Health & Wellbeing in Schools conference and exhibition provides the ideal opportunity to network with senior leaders from schools and colleges across the UK.
Why choose Mental Health & Wellbeing in Schools 2016?
- Meet 250+ budget holders who are actively seeking ways to improve the quality of support for their students in need
- Interact with influential decision makers and benefit from on-the-day sales, lead generation, increased brand awareness and greater market insight.
- Be at the heart of the event – all stands are placed in prominent positions in and around the interactive and dynamic exhibition space.
Key focuses for 2016 will be:
- Communicating and working with parents
- Exam stress
- Eating disorders and body image
- Anxiety and Depression
- Staff Training
And much more...
The earlier you are involved, the greater the exposure you will gain.
Stand positions are on a first-come, first-served basis - call now to secure your preferred stand position.
To find out more and discuss the options most suitable to your business, please call the Exhibitions Team on 020 7265 4173 or email [email protected]