23 November, Manchester ETC Venues, Manchester
Registration is between 09:00 and 09:30 and the event finishes at 16:40
ETC.Venues Manchester, 11 Portland Street, Manchester, M1 3HU. Tel: 0161 302 8888
Keeping Safe protocols:
We are delighted to be welcoming you back to our Mental Health & Wellbeing in Schools conference. We would like to assure you that we are working with the venue to ensure as far as we are able the wellbeing of all those attending our event.
Please see below the protocols that will be in place to support this.
- On arrival all guests are kindly asked to use the available sanitisers.
- We would ask that you wear face coverings when in public areas. Once inside our event, or eating and drinking, you can remove these.
- To ensure, as far as we are able, the wellbeing of all attending and facilitate a relaxed environment for networking and discussion, we ask delegates to have available either proof of double vaccination or negative lateral flow test (dated within 48 hours of attendance) when checking in at the welcome desk.
- Your proof of double vaccination (at least 14 days before the event) can be evidenced via the NHS app or NHS website.
- You can report a negative lateral flow on the Government website and display your text, email or result on the NHS app at reception, as you prefer.
- The onsite team will be ready to welcome you and will use the NHS Covid pass Verifier app to check your QR codes.
- To minimise congestion please ensure you register for the app prior to the event and have your QR codes or text available for review as you approach the welcome area.
- Please note the NHS app is not the same as the contact tracing app that is used to check into venues.
We have enjoyed welcoming large groups back to our face-to-face conferences this term, providing a relaxed and collaborative environment with these measures in place. Recent feedback shows that all have relished the experience - 'Very good opportunity to get together with other professionals after so long in isolation,' Director of Safeguarding; 'So much to take away from this conference and great to be back face-to-face,' Deputy Headteacher.
Arriving by train:
Manchester Piccadilly Station - approx. 5 minute walk - Exit the station toward Piccadilly. Once outside walk across the silver arched pedestrian bridge following the pavement down to street level keeping the Doubletree hotel to your right. Cross over Ducie Street and up Aytoun Street following the tram tracks slightly uphill keeping and passing the Holiday Inn on your right. At the Junction with Portland Street cross Aytoun Street and the entrance to 11 Portland Street is directly in front of you.
Manchester Victoria Station - This is a 15 minute walk so we would recommend that you take the Metrolink tram in the direction of Piccadilly. Alight at Piccadilly Gardens. Cross over the road towards the Slug and Lettuce so it is facing you, turn left and walk to the end of the street, the entrance is on this corner where Portland Street meets Aytoun Street.
Arriving by bus and tram:
Piccadilly Gardens – approx. 2 minute walk - This is a main transport hub for Metrolink trams and buses.
The venue works in collaboration with local NCP’s to offer discounted parking, clients can request discount tickets (subject to availability) on departure at the etc.venues Manchester reception desk on the 8th floor. The NCPs with agreed discounts are:
Manchester Chorlton Street NCP Chorlton Street, M1 3FY – 572 spaces
Manchester Piccadilly Plaza NCP New York Street, Manchester, M1 4AJ – 160 spaces
All these car parks are pay on exit.